HR Administrative Assistant
The Department of Human Resources supports Faculty, Staff, and Students by partnering with the University community to create a work environment that attracts, motivates, and retains people so Colorado State University may be successful in its mission.
We are seeking:
- Student hourly candidates to begin in Spring 2024 with work-study eligibility (10 to 15 hours per week).
- This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Students will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Adhere to confidentiality guidelines associated with accesses to personal information
- Assist with proctoring, monitoring, and preparing materials
- Archive materials according to retention requirements
- Organize and archive electronic files, documents, and folders
- Follow set guidelines for the processing of personnel paperwork
- Ability to file documents in alpha and numeric order
- Solid work ethic
- Comfort with repetitive tasks
- Demonstrated keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Human Resources Major
Colorado State University may conduct background checks on final candidates.
Benefit Information: Employee benefit information can be found on HR’s Website at https://hr.colostate.edu/current-employees/benefits/
This is a work-study position; applicant must be eligible for work-study to apply.
Hourly Pay Rate: $17 - $20 per hour
Number of Openings: 2
Start Date: January 16th, 2024