Position: Sales Associate
Insightecs is active in developing wellness and medical devices using non- invasive magnetic method to target specific areas of the brain and help with sleep, relaxation, meditation, enhancement of mental capacity, and physical well being. Our Wearable revitalizes the body and supports preventive and regenerative bodily processes.
The flexible design can be used around any body part and is 100% app based. Many people have reported improved sleep quality, deeper meditation, better cognitive function, improved physical performance, reduced discomfort, and an overall feeling of well-being and better mind/body/spirit integration. Our devices are based on 30 peer-reviewed studies, offering the largest range of frequencies for selection on the market. Our devices respond to physical touch and are entirely app- controlled, with no wires, remotes or buttons.
Our achievements to date:
- Top 1% Crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo
- A community with 9.0k_ members
- 20k+ followers on all social media platforms
- Chosen among the top 4 wearable healthcare innovations in 2021 by the innovations world cup series
- Over 30k+ Satisfied customers
Sold in 117 countries world wide
We are looking for a well-spoken sales associate to be responsible for soliciting sales over the telephone. The sales associate responsibilities include contacting potential customers, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions.
As a successful sales associate, you should have excellent command of the English language. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making a sale.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
Meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.